You read that right. The long awaited mini-album, the first official release ever from Electric Mummy will be FREE for everyone who attends the show at this year’s School of Rock Halloween Party.
Top 10 Reasons why you will come on Friday:
10. It’s Halloween weekend and humans like to see mummies this time of year.
9. Come check out the open house at The School of Rock, and see where kids and teens learn the greatest tunes from Van Halen to Rush to AC/DC.
8. It will be over by 9pm so there’s still time for debauchery the rest of the evening.
7. The evening is FREE and open to humans of all ages.
6. It’s your chance to participate in the annual School of Rock costume contest and win awesome prizes.
5. Because Electric Mummy is your favorite band and you were already coming.
4. There is no reason number 4.
3. You want to partake in the infamous Mummy Ritual.
2. To get your free copy of the new Electric Mummy mini-album.
1. You are thirsty for The Rot! This is Electric Mummy’s last show of the season. Miss the fun and you will be cursing yourself for eternity.
Details for the evening:
This Friday (ohhh Oct 28th)
The Halloween Party/Open House runs from 6 – 9pm. Be there no later than 7:20 to see Electric Mummy.
120 Elm Street, Watertown, MA